About Owen Kane
Experience, experience, experience – You have all heard the realtor’s mantra of location, location, location. In financial planning and asset management, experience is the key.
Owen Kane has over 40 years of experience in the financial services industry, including 20 years as Senior Vice President and Investment Officer for a select group of national investment firms. He holds FINRA licenses 7, 24, 63 and 65. He attended the University of Minnesota majoring in economics and psychology and served as a First Lieutenant in the United States Army. After school, he joined Phillips Petroleum Company and worked in both Minneapolis and in the headquarters for Phillips Petroleum Company in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. After eight years with Phillips, he became an associate with a regional investment firm and subsequently joined various prominent national investment firms.
Quick Facts about Owen Kane
• Instrumental in the development of Teeter Exploration, a private oil and gas drilling company • Participated, as a limited partner, in several real estate and oil and gas partnerships
• Established three corporations that financed the acquisition of several residential sites and improved the locations with single family homes in SW Florida
• Provided and recommended to the senior management of Phillips Petroleum Company, when justified, the economic merits of purchasing commercial real estate for the subsequent development of Phillips Service stations and restaurants throughout approximately one fourth of the United States
• Served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for both North Memorial Hospital Foundation in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and the Newman Center at the University of Minnesota • Owned and operated a franchise for International Dairy Queen
• Served as a Senior Vice President and Investment Officer for several national investment firms for several years • Served in the United States Army as a commissioned officer • Attended the University of Minnesota majoring in economics and psychology
• Married with two adult children and three grandchildren
• Holds a membership at Lafayette Country Club in Minnetonka, Minnesota
• Holds a membership at Pelican Isle Yacht Club in Naples, Florida
Just as you have the opportunity to choose your financial professional, Owen Kane in turn chooses his independent broker-dealer. Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, is one of the most respected independent broker-dealers in the industry. Unlike most broker-dealers, which are located on the coasts, Cambridge is located on Pleasant Plain Road in Fairfield, Iowa. After completing his due diligence, Owen found everything pleasant and nothing plain regarding the associates and resources at Cambridge.
When things become too complicated. You must do three things.
1. Get the cow out of the ditch.
2. Find out how the cow got into the ditch.
3. Make sure you do whatever it takes so the cow does not go into the ditch again.
Check the background of investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ, CA, FL, IA, KS, MN, NY, TX, & WI. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not assure profit or protect against loss.
Owen V. Kane
Ferndale Wealth Advisors, LLC
499 Bovey Rd
Wayzata, MN 55391
425 Dockside Dr. Unit 201, Building III
Naples, FL 34110